Let’s Talk Beef.
Why buy beef from a local farmer?
Buying beef in bulk directly from us gives our customers the satisfaction of knowing who, where, and how the cattle were raised. Our cattle are born and raised here on our farm. We follow the USDA’s humane handling guidelines to ensure each animal’s health and well-being. Buying beef in bulk is cost effective as it saves a significant amount of money rather than buying individual retail cuts. Plus, the time savings is huge; no more wasted time searching for cuts you want at the store, simply pop open your freezer and grab what you need!
Beef Share Options: local pickup
All shares consist of steaks, roasts, and hamburger from both ends of beef.
•Hot carcass weight 800 – 875lbs
•Beef price – $3.25/lb carcass weight
•Cutting and wrapping fee= $0.95/lb plus $95.00 processing fee.
• Total estimated price range ~ $3,455-$3,770
•Hot carcass weight 400 – 438lbs
•Beef price – $3.50/lb carcass weight
•Cutting and wrapping fee= $0.95/lb plus $47.50 processing fee.
•Total estimated price range ~ $1,825-$2,000
•Hot carcass weight 200 – 218lbs
•Beef price – $3.75/lb carcass weight
•Cutting and wrapping fee= $0.95/lb plus $23.75 processing fee.
Total estimated price range ~ $965-$1,050
STEPS TO ORDER BEEF
- Call 540-325-2011 or email Kiblerfarmsllc@gmail.com to purchase beef
- After beef harvest, wait for a call from Gore’s Meats
- Send in cut sheet via fax or email http://goresmeats.com/content/images/2018_Beef_Cut_Sheet.docx
- Meat will age to perfection and Gore’s will call within a week or so when beef is ready for pick up.
- Send check or cash for hanging weight via mail or drop off to 13582 South Middle Rd. Edinburg, VA 22824
- Pick up beef at Gore’s Meats and pay for processing, cutting, and wrapping.
- Address: 12526 S Middle Rd. Edinburg, VA 22824
- Phone: 540-984-8138 Fax: 540-984-8139
- Email: Edinburg@GoresMeats.com
- Hours: Mon-Sat 7:30-4:00p.m.